1/1 Photo of Quick Lemon Garlic Chicken
1 hr 5 mins
Yes, this is quick to put together, I guess that is where quick comes from, but then you have to marinate it for hours or over night. BUT it is worth it ;-) I serve it with cucumber tomatoes and chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in roasting dish.
- 2Mix lemon juice, crushed garlic, melted butter, paprika and black pepper in a bowl.
- 3Pour over chicken.
- 4Refridgerate several hours or overnight.
- 5Preheat oven to 180 C (350 F).
- 6Cook 1 hour basting ocssionaly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Lemon Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.4
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 107.0 mg
- Sodium 177.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 19.0 g