1/2 Photos of Rack of Lamb With Chilli-Mint Sauce
Adapted from Delicious magazine. For Dave and I, we usually use 3 lamb racks with 4 cutlets on each and all the marinade and sauce (I don't halve it). Nice served with a sweet potato rosti or mash. Prep time includes 30 minutes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 40 ml fish sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 60 ml sweet chili sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 20 ml peanut oil
- 6 frenched lamb racks, 4 cutlets on each
- 1Combine all marinade ingredients and rub over lamb.
- 2Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 4Transfer lamb to a baking tray and roast for 15-20 minutes or until done to your liking.
- 5Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- 6To make the chilli-mint sauce, combine all ingredients and serve immediately over the lamb rack.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rack of Lamb With Chilli-Mint Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.7
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 1024.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce