1/4 Photos of Rack of Lamb with Minted Pea Puree
Mint and lamb are made for each other! I found this in an Aussie magazine, and it looks pretty good to me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 rack of lamb (6-8 point)
- 1 cup mint leaf
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Minted Pea Puree
- 1Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- 2Place the lamb on a rack in a baking dish.
- 3Place the mint, garlic, vinegar and sugar in a food processor and work until a paste forms.
- 4Add the olive oil slowly to the mixture adding a little more if the mixture seems too thick-if the mixture seems too runny, add a few more mint leaves.
- 5Season to taste.
- 6Coat the lamb with the mint paste and marinate for 15 minutes.
- 7Place in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes or until done to your liking.
- 8Minted Pea Puree: Place the potato in a saucepan and boil until tender.
- 9Add the peas and cook for another 5 minutes.
- 10Drain and place in food processor along with butter and mint leaves.
- 11Pulse for a short time so mixture is smooth, but with a little texture.
- 12Serve with the lamb.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rack of Lamb with Minted Pea Puree
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.4
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 382.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
racks of lamb