Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Donna Hay recipe I found in our Sunday Herald. I love simple berry desserts like this so am saving it to try soon.
- Place the limoncello, water and caster sugar in a small saucepan over low heat and stir untilt he sugar has dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Place the mascarpone in a bowl and stir until smooth; add the sour cream, icing sugar and lemon rind and whisk until smooth.
- Dip the fingers into the liqueur mixture and use to line the base and sides of a 3-litre capacity glass bowl.
- Top the fingers with half the raspberries, spoon over the mascarpone mixture then top with the remaining raspberries.
- Dust with extra icing sugar to serve.