A Donna Hay recipe I found in our Sunday Herald. I love simple berry desserts like this so am saving it to try soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the limoncello, water and caster sugar in a small saucepan over low heat and stir untilt he sugar has dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- 2Place the mascarpone in a bowl and stir until smooth; add the sour cream, icing sugar and lemon rind and whisk until smooth.
- 3Dip the fingers into the liqueur mixture and use to line the base and sides of a 3-litre capacity glass bowl.
- 4Top the fingers with half the raspberries, spoon over the mascarpone mixture then top with the remaining raspberries.
- 5Dust with extra icing sugar to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry and Mascarpone Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.1
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 134.8 mg
- Sodium 72.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: