Easy pudding with waffles covered with raspberries and white chocolate. Great served with ice cream.
- Preheat oven to 170 C (340F).
- Butter a medium oven proof dish.
- Cut waffles into 2cm (1 inch) cubes.
- Place 1/2 waffles in the dish.
- Top with 1/2 raspberries and 1/2 chocolate.
- Repeat layers.
- Whisk together sugar, flour, eggs, rind, vanilla and cream.
- Pour over waffles and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes until golden.
- Dust with icing sugar.
- Serve with cream or ice-cream.