From Hueys Kitchen. I saw him make this today and thought it to be a simple and refreshing salad. Allow 1 minute for cooking, massaging the salad.
- 500 g button mushrooms (wiped clean and finely sliced)
- 1 fennel bulb (woody centre removed and finely sliced)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- sea salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil (a splash was specified)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated or shaved)
- Toss the mushrooms, fennel and parsley with seasonings and then add the oil and lemon juice and massage gently in with your hands.
- Serve the salad with parmesan sprinkled on top.