This dish is for people who love hot and spicy foods. The curry paste I use comes in a small 114 gram can and is called 'Brand Maesri Red Curry Paste' I found it in an Asian store. I normally microwave the oysters but you can place them on the BBQ (Bottom facing down) or put them under the griller/boiler. I first tasted something similar to this at a Ballarat Indian/Italian/Thai Restaurant called Restaurante Da-Uday - http://www.ballarat.com/dauday.htm
- Place the oysters on a dinner plate which could be used in a microwave. Make sure the top bit of the oysters is facing towards the end of the place to catch any of the juices.
- Distribute red curry paste in each oysters, you can add less or more paste it depends on you.
- Squeeze lemon juice in each oyster. Once again depending on your taste bugs.
- Place it in the microwave for 1 minute on high.
- Garnish oysters with Coriander/Cilantro.