1/5 Photos of Red Curry Oysters
Chef floWer's Note:
This dish is for people who love hot and spicy foods. The curry paste I use comes in a small 114 gram can and is called 'Brand Maesri Red Curry Paste' I found it in an Asian store. I normally microwave the oysters but you can place them on the BBQ (Bottom facing down) or put them under the griller/boiler. I first tasted something similar to this at a Ballarat Indian/Italian/Thai Restaurant called Restaurante Da-Uday - http://www.ballarat.com/dauday.htm
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the oysters on a dinner plate which could be used in a microwave. Make sure the top bit of the oysters is facing towards the end of the place to catch any of the juices.
- 2Distribute red curry paste in each oysters, you can add less or more paste it depends on you.
- 3Squeeze lemon juice in each oyster. Once again depending on your taste bugs.
- 4Place it in the microwave for 1 minute on high.
- 5Garnish oysters with Coriander/Cilantro.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Curry Oysters
Serving Size: 1 (662 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.3
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 53.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste