Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use for salads, or seafoods. I do not eat oyster's, but I believe this vinaigrette goes very well with them.
- 1 tablespoon shallot, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- salt flakes and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients into a glass jar and tightly seal the lid.
- Shake the jar really well to combine all the ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to use (can be kept in fridge for up to 3 weeks).
- Remove from refrigerator when ready to use, to serve at room teperature.