Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love the Reef & Beef at our local pub, and have been trying to copy their sauce for years! I think I finally have it! I simply tweaked my Simple Italian Steak Sauce , and came up with this!
- Place soup, salad dressing, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce in a saucepan, and heat to a simmer.
- When sauce just starts to thicken, add prawns and scallops, stir through, and continue heating to cook the seafood.
- Grill steaks to personal prference (I think medium, to medium rare works best with this sauce).
- Stir cream through the sauce, remove from heat.
- Place steaks on plates, and top with sauce, dividing seafood between the steaks.
- Serve with hot chips & salad!