My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place soup, salad dressing, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce in a saucepan, and heat to a simmer.
- 2When sauce just starts to thicken, add prawns and scallops, stir through, and continue heating to cook the seafood.
- 3Grill steaks to personal prference (I think medium, to medium rare works best with this sauce).
- 4Stir cream through the sauce, remove from heat.
- 5Place steaks on plates, and top with sauce, dividing seafood between the steaks.
- 6Serve with hot chips & salad!
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Reef & Beef
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.7
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 99.8 mg
- Sodium 772.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: