My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dry roast the dry spices separately in a frying pan.
- 2When cool, grind them to a powder in a spice grinder.
- 3Finely chop the rest of the ingredients.
- 4Place in a food processor and process to a fine paste.
- 5Keeps for 2-3 weeks, refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Cooking Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rempah Paste
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: