1/1 Photo of Rhubarb & Ginger Muffins
Julie Stafford's wonderful muffin recipes revolutionised my baking. She introduced me to apple juice concentrate, which contains only 66% sugar and lots of vitamins, minerals and fibre not found in other sweeteners. You can make your own by boiling down pure apple juice to a syrup-like reduction, but good health food stores should have it. This is my absolute favourite muffin, moist and full of flavour....thanks, Julie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180c (350F).
- 2Lightly grease muffin tray or line with paper muffin cases.
- 3Sift the flours and spices together in a large bowl.
- 4Add the rhubarb and ginger.
- 5In another bowl, lightly beat the eggs, then beat in the oil, followed by the apple juice concentrate or honey and the milk.
- 6Add the liquid mix to the dry ingredients and stir well.
- 7Spoon into muffin tray and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- 8Remove muffins from tray immediately and cool on wire rack, covered with tea towel.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb & Ginger Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1082 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 222.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: