1/3 Photos of Rich Choc-Caramel Self-Sauce Pudding
Ohhhhhhhhh, so rich and delicious. I was lucky enough to find the recipe in Food Ideas. So easy and this pudding is a chocoholics dream. The raspberries just add enough tartness to the chocolate and caramel and served with ice-cream this is a chocolate taste sensation!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180c/160c fan forced.
- 2Place chocolate block in freezer for 20 minutes.
- 3Grease a 3cm deep, 19 x 30 cm lamington pan.
- 4Sift together the flour and 2 tablespoons cocoa into a bowl. Add the caster sugar, melted butter and milk. Whisk the mix until smooth and well combined. Spread the mixture into prepared pan. Break the chocolate pieces into squares and press pieces into the pudding mixture, (make sure the chocolate pieces are evenly spaced in pudding) and using a spatula smooth mixture over the top of the chocolate pieces. Place pan onto a baking tray.
- 5Sprinkle brown sugar over the pudding mixture and sift over the remaining cocoa. Carefully pour boiling water, over the back of a large metal spoon, over mixture.
- 6Bake pudding for 35 to 40 minutes or until the top is just set.
- 7Stand for 5 minutes. Top pudding with raspberries and dust with icing sugar.
- 8Serve with ice-cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Choc-Caramel Self-Sauce Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 695.0
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 159.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 51.4 g
- Protein 10.5 g