Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is Day 5: Lunch, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. You don't have to toast the wrap, but it gives it a nice crisp texture. You can make the wrap in the morning, ready for lunch. This lunch is to be followed by an afternoon snack of your choice of 2 apricots, plums, or kiwifruit.
- 180 g zucchini, sliced lengthways into ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 3 slices rye mountain bread
- 75 g shaved ham
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, coarsley chopped
- Preheat sandwich press.
- Divide cheese among wraps; top with zucchini, ham, and basil. Roll to enclose.
- Toast wraps in sandwich press for about 3 minutes, cut in half to serve.
I really enjoyed the combination of flavors here. The Mountain bread got a little soggy on us. If you brown bag it, I would suggest you assemble it at work. The fresh basil really adds a fresh punch of flavor.