1 hr 10 mins
Mooloolaba Denise's Note:
I've found that food recipes for the masses just didn't suit as in our home, we like a lot more seasoning. However, with a daughter that is vegetarian, I adapted this by just eliminating the chicken. It still is a tasty dish to take to events away. Sometimes it is difficult to buy the very large pasta shells, but I have found them at various fruit & veggie barns. My favourite shell is Conchiglioni 87/b by Divella.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180F (160C) (I use my NuWave Oven for about 45 minutes).
- 2Par-cook the pasta in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
- 3Brush a shallow 8 cup ovenproof baking dish or ramekins, with oil. (or spray).
- 4Microwave the spinach until just wilted. Then drain and chop finely, squeezing out excess liquid.
- 5Combine spinach, ricotta and cottage cheese annd spoon or pipe into the pasta shells.
- 6Combine the pasta sauce and stock and pour into the prepared dish or ramekins. Place the shells on top and scatter pieces of skinless chicken around. Sprinkle grated parmesan over all.
- 7Bake covered for about 1 hour and scatter torn basil leaves on top to serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta, Spinach & Chicken Stuffed Pasta Shells
Serving Size: 1 (494 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 885.0
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 136.5 mg
- Sodium 1841.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 75.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: