1/1 Photo of Rissoles (Italian Style)
An old Aussie fav, the rissole, has been given a bit of a bashing. This updated version is one my entire family loved. It was inspired by a recipe seen in an Australian food mag but adapted to my families tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 750 g beef mince
- 3/4 cup fresh breadcrumb (made from day-old bread)
- 150 g roasted capsicums, thinly sliced (chargrilled peppers)
- 1/4 cup olive, pitted and thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon mixed Italian herbs
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Combine the beef mince, breadcrumbs, capsicum, olives, basil, herbs, garlic, egg and onion in a large bowl.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Divide the mince mixture into 8 equal portions and shape into patties.
- 4Preheat a barbecue plate or large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- 5Add the patties and cook for 5 minutes each side or until brown and cooked through.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rissoles (Italian Style)
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 589.7
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 293.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 37.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed Italian herbs