This is the easiest recipe ever....and I dont cook roast beef any other way because no matter what, you end up with a wonderfully moist roast every time. Oh yeah and there is no oven mess to clean up afterwoods.
- 1 bolar roast
- 1 (45 g) packet French onion soup mix
- 1 oven cooking bag
- Place dry soup min in bag and shake.
- Put beef in bag and roll around to coat.
- Seal bag (do not pierce)and place in moderate oven.
- Cooking time will depend on how you like your beef cooked.
- I like mine well done -- dont worry it will be moist and flavoursome.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Remove meat from bag, reserve juices to make the worlds best gravy!
- note: This recipe is best for a bolar roast. Topside etc. is a bit too lean and wont turn out as tender.