1/2 Photos of Roast Beef in a Bag
2 hrs 5 mins
This is the easiest recipe ever....and I dont cook roast beef any other way because no matter what, you end up with a wonderfully moist roast every time. Oh yeah and there is no oven mess to clean up afterwoods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bolar roast
- 1 (45 g) packet French onion soup mix
- 1 oven cooking bag
- 1Place dry soup min in bag and shake.
- 2Put beef in bag and roll around to coat.
- 3Seal bag (do not pierce)and place in moderate oven.
- 4Cooking time will depend on how you like your beef cooked.
- 5I like mine well done -- dont worry it will be moist and flavoursome.
- 6Let sit for 5 minutes.
- 7Remove meat from bag, reserve juices to make the worlds best gravy!
- 8note: This recipe is best for a bolar roast. Topside etc. is a bit too lean and wont turn out as tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef in a Bag
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 34.0
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 903.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g