This was posted for a request, and is one of the simple ways I like Guinea fowl served.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to very hot.
- 2Fold the wings behing the bird, and tie the legs loosely together.
- 3Brush with the butter and cover the breasts with the slices of bacon.
- 4Place on a rack set over a baking dish and cook in the center of the oven for 20 minutes per pound.
- 5Transfer the birds to a warmed serving dish and cover.
- 6Add the wine to the pan juices with the lemon juice and boil rapidly for a moment or two.
- 7Adjust the seasoning and serve with the birds.
- 8Discard the bacon.
Browse Our Top Wild Game Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Guinea Fowl
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.1
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 20.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: