Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
Another great recipe passed down. This potato salad is amazing and will definitely impress!!
Make and share this Roast Potato Salad With Avocado and Garlic Dressing. recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can condensed milk
- 3 teaspoons malt vinegar
- 2 avocados, peeled, deseeded and crushed
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 large potatoes, cubed
- 1 whole red onion, sliced
- 6 bacon, rashers diced
- 1 cup olive oil (to roast)
- Heat oven to 190*c.
- Grease roasting dish and add the cubed potatoes. Place in the oven and cook for 30mins.
- Pull roasting dish out and add the onion and bacon and roast for a further 25mins.
- Whilst the potatoes are roasting place all of the salad ingredients into a blender until its a smooth consistency and set aside.
- Once potatoes are crispy and cooked through pull out and place in a serving bowl then pour over the salad dressing and serve.