This is a great, light, easy entree. I have made it using different cheese (feta) and nuts and oils-whatever I have had on hand!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil, for greasing
- 3 bunches fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 120 g goat cheese, cut into 8 even pieces
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, extra
MACADAMIA NUT DRESSING
- 1Preheat the oven to 200C.
- 2Brush a large baking tray with olive oil to grease.
- 3Divide the asparagus into 8 bundles, and place a slice of goats cheese on each.
- 4Wrap 1 slice of proscuitto around each bundle to secure the cheese.
- 5Place on the greased tray, and brush each bundle with some of the extra olive oil.
- 6Roast in the preheated oven for 7-8 minutes or until just tender.
- 7DRESSING: Meanwhile, heat the macadamia oil in a medium non-stick pan over medium heat.
- 8Add the nuts and cook, stirring for about 2 minutes or until the nuts are golden.
- 9Remove pan from heat and stir through remaining ingredients.
- 10Place 2 bundles of asparagus on each serving plate, and spoon the warm dressing over.
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus and Goats Cheese with Macadamia Nut Dressing.
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.8
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.7 mg
- Sodium 159.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
macadamia nut oil