1/1 Photo of Roasted Cod
This is a beautifully easy, rustic style dish, packed with flavour. Serve at the table so your guests see it, in its roasting tin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 220 degrees centigrade. Cook the potatoes in a large pan of boiling water for 10 minutes until almost tender and starting to crumble slightly around the edges.
- 2Drain the potatoes well and transfer to a large roasting tin. Break the garlic bulb and nestle the cloves between the potatoes. Roughly chop the tomatoes and scatter over the top with the rosemary. Season generously, then drizzle over 2 Tbs of olive oil. Roast for 15 minutes.
- 3Add the cod fillets to the pan, allowing them to rest on top of the potatoes and tomatoes. Drizzle the remaining oil over the top, season the fish and cook for 5 minutes. Splash in the wine and cook for a further 5 minutes until the fish is cooked.
- 4Tear over the basil leaves and serve straight from the pan. Remember to remind your guests that they'll need to peel the cloves of garlic before they eat them.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Cod
Serving Size: 1 (356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.5
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 64.5 mg
- Sodium 93.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: