1/2 Photos of Roasted Dutch Carrots With Honey and Thyme
A Karen Martini recipe from her cookbook "cooking at home'. She suggests that 1 bunch carrots can be substituted by 1 turnip and 2 parsnips, peeled and cut into quarters. A nice vege side for any roast. You could use larger carrots and cut them into halves or quarters instead of baby carrots if wished....though the baby carrots give a lovely presentation
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1.Preheat oven to 190°C.
- 2Place the carrost in a baking dish. Add the olive oil and toss to coat.
- 3Sprinkle over the thyme leaves and bake for 35 minutes. Turn the carrots occasionally whilst baking. Based on Tisme's review -- be sure to check carrots from 25 minutes cooking time.
- 4Remove the carrots from the oven, Add the honey and the butter. Toss the carrots to coat.
- 5Return carrots to the oven and bake a further 3 - 5 minutes, or until the carrots are cooked.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Dutch Carrots With Honey and Thyme
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.7
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 32.2 mg
- Sodium 119.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 20.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: