1/1 Photo of Roasted Macadamia Filled Peaches With Mascarpone
ZWT7, Italy. May use cream instead of mascarpone but that is distinctly Italian. From http://www.macnuts.com.au.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar and macadamia nuts in a bowl, add butter, and, using fingertips, rub in butter until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs then cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 2Fill each peach cavity with about one tablespoon of butter mixture and top with crumbled amaretti biscuits.
- 3Place peaches in a greased baking dish, roast at 180C for 15-20 minutes or until peaches are just tender.
- 4To serve, spoon peaches and cooking juices into 8 bowls and serve with mascarpone.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Macadamia Filled Peaches With Mascarpone
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.3
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 71.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 33.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: