1/2 Photos of Roasted Nectarines With Mulled Wine Sauce
Such a delcious way to use fresh nectarines. Served with custard, ice-cream or youghurt. I found this recipe in the paper and this is such a lovely dessert for summer, it would make for a lovely light dessert during the Christmas period, the spices just compliment the nectarines so well. I am also going to try this with plums. I removed the skins after cooking, the skins come off so well, and looks better for presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 200C (fanforced 180C).
- 2Put the nectarines in ovenproof casserole dish so they fit snugly.
- 3Scatter with the sugar and dot with the butter. Add the wine, spices and orange zest.
- 4Cover dish with foil and roast nectarines for 30 minutes, until the fruit is soft.
- 5Cool nectarines in the syrup, (I refrigerated and served cold).
- 6These can be served on their own or with either yoghurt, ice-cream or custard.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Nectarines With Mulled Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.4
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.2 mg
- Sodium 59.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: