I'm posting these for a request. My mum used to make them, but I've never made them-only eaten them! The directions say a "quick oven". I can only guess what THAT means;-) and whilst these are called cakes, they are more like cookies.
My Private Note
batch o ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar, add the egg and beat well.
- 2Sift in the flour and spices, add the fruit and begin to add as much milk as you need to make a STIFF dough.
- 3Divide with a fork, and place small pieces on a greased biscuit tray.
- 4Bake in a quick oven for 15 minutes.
- 5*Ican only guess a quick oven would be 200-220c.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rock Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (1492 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2912.9
- Calories from Fat 438
- Total Fat 48.7 g
- Saturated Fat 27.0 g
- Cholesterol 320.1 mg
- Sodium 419.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 597.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 97.3 g
- Sugars 174.3 g
- Protein 52.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: