1/3 Photos of Rolled Pork Roast With Prune & Apricot Stuffing
1 hr 40 mins
A rolled pork roast with apricot and prune stuffing. Cooks beautifully. We cooked this recipe for our Christmas dinner. So easy and simple- we had the butcher stuff and re-roll the roast for us!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C (430F.).
- 2Remove the string from the pork roasting piece and lay rind side down on your chopping board. Place the chopped fruits in the centre of the pork and then re-roll and tie tightly with string. Tie at 2cm (1 inch) intervals. We took the chopped fruits to the butcher and had them do this for us.
- 3Dry the rind with some paper towel. Rub the rind with the oil and then sprinkle over the salt.
- 4Roast for 30 mins and then reduce the oven to 200C (390F). Bake for a further 1 hour 10 minutes. Test the pork is cooked with a skewer.
- 5Cover with foil and stand for 20 minutes before slicing.
- 6Serve with baked or steamed vegetables and apple sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rolled Pork Roast With Prune & Apricot Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.4
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 160.0 mg
- Sodium 991.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 54.1 g