Garlic is so good when it's roasted. Try this on Italian style bread topped with tomato, or added to your mash, pasta, or in butter for a baked potato.
- Preheat your oven to 200c.
- Cut about 1cm from the top of each garlic bulb and discard the tops.
- Place the bulbs in a small oven-proof dish and drizzle with the oil and juice and sprinkle the rosemary leaves over.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 55 minutes or until the garlic is very soft.
- Remove the garlic from the oven and stand covered for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze the garlic from the cloves and use as desired.