1/1 Photo of Rosemary Roasted Garlic
1 hr 10 mins
Garlic is so good when it's roasted. Try this on Italian style bread topped with tomato, or added to your mash, pasta, or in butter for a baked potato.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 200c.
- 2Cut about 1cm from the top of each garlic bulb and discard the tops.
- 3Place the bulbs in a small oven-proof dish and drizzle with the oil and juice and sprinkle the rosemary leaves over.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 55 minutes or until the garlic is very soft.
- 6Remove the garlic from the oven and stand covered for 10 minutes.
- 7Squeeze the garlic from the cloves and use as desired.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Roasted Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1961.6
- Calories from Fat 1265
- Total Fat 140.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 85.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 167.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 30.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: