This is tasty with new seasons asparagus. Although it looks a bit complicated, it is the whole meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 220°C.
- 2Line 2 large baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- 3Boil the potatoes in plenty of salted water until almost tender.
- 4Drain and slice thinly.
- 5Transfer to a bowl and add half the butter and salt and pepper.
- 6Toss gently to coat.
- 7Place the potatoes in a single layer on 1 of the lined trays.
- 8Season the chicken well, heat the oil in a large pan and cook over a medium heat until well browned.
- 9Transfer to the other tray.
- 10Place the 2 trays in the oven-potatoes on the top shelf-and roast for 25 minutes.
- 113 minutes before the end of cooking, scatter the sage leaves over the chicken.
- 12Meanwhile, melt the remaining butter,in a large frypan over medium heat.
- 13Add the asparagus and the garlic and cook, turning often for 3 minutes or until the asparagus is tender.
- 14To serve, arrange the potato slices, then the chicken on serving plates and serve with the asparagus.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sage Chicken With Potatoes and Asparagus
Serving Size: 1 (501 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.9
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.1 mg
- Sodium 147.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: