Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a Tana Ramsay recipe from one of her family cook books, just loved the sound of this one.
Make and share this Salami & Rice Salad Medley recipe from Food.com.
- 200 g brown rice, cooked
- olive oil
- 200 g red kidney beans (canned or cooked)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 6 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, deseeded & finely chopped
- 340 g sweetcorn
- 200 g salami, chopped
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- Drizzle a little olive over cooked rice & stir through.
- Place in a large mixing bowl with the other ingredients & mix through the combined dressing ingredients making sure there is an even coating of dressing over entire salad.