I am posting this recipe in honour of my Recipezaar friend Latchy who sadly passed away in 2006. This was one of two recipes she gave me that she hadn't got round to posting. I have made these and would certainly have given her 5* for them had she posted the recipe. I hope you enjoy them too. :) I used a can of pink salmon and made some into normal size muffins as well as some mini size muffins.
- Pre heat oven to 200'C.
- Grease 12 one third cup muffin holes.
- Sift flour into bowl.
- Combine melted butter,egg, milk and chives in a jug.
- Mix well and pour into flour.
- Use a large metal spoon to stir gently until almost combined.
- Fold in salmon.
- Spoon into muffin holes until three quarters filled.
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- These are good sliced in half and spread with cream cheese or just butter if preferred.