Another wonderful find in my Dairy Australia cookbook. Simple and yet wonderful for a hot summer's day.
- 750 g chat potatoes
- 100 g snow peas, trimmed and halved
- 100 g smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 2⁄3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Boil the potatoes until just tender. When potatoes are just tender add the snowpeas to saucepan and cook for just 1 minute and immediatley drain under cold running water. Allow to mix to cool.
- Halve the potatoes and arrange in a serving bowl with snowpeas, salmon and capsicum .
- Combine yoghurt, lemon juice, rind and poppy seeds, season to taste and drizzle over salad.
- Garnish with spring onions.