1/1 Photo of Salmon and Potato Salad With Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
Another wonderful find in my Dairy Australia cookbook. Simple and yet wonderful for a hot summer's day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 750 g chat potatoes
- 100 g snow peas, trimmed and halved
- 100 g smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Boil the potatoes until just tender. When potatoes are just tender add the snowpeas to saucepan and cook for just 1 minute and immediatley drain under cold running water. Allow to mix to cool.
- 2Halve the potatoes and arrange in a serving bowl with snowpeas, salmon and capsicum .
- 3Combine yoghurt, lemon juice, rind and poppy seeds, season to taste and drizzle over salad.
- 4Garnish with spring onions.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon and Potato Salad With Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.2
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 229.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 11.1 g