Something super simple and different to throw on the BBQ.
Make and share this Salmon Cutlet With Olive and Mustard recipe from Food.com.
- Put the olives through a garlic press into a small bowl (or otherwise finely dice / crush them). Let the juice run into the bowl at the same time.
- Add mustard, garlic and olive oil with and whisk together with a fork.
- Lightly spread mixture over both side of the salmon.
- Heat BBQ plate at medium to low temperature and lightly oil the plate.
- Cook until done turning once. I normally look at the change in colour at one end. When it's about half way through turn and when the same texture has gone the whole way through it's ready.
- Nice served with some vegetables that have been lightly grilled on the BBQ at the same time.