1/3 Photos of Salmon Cutlet With Olive and Mustard
Peter J's Note:
Something super simple and different to throw on the BBQ.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the olives through a garlic press into a small bowl (or otherwise finely dice / crush them). Let the juice run into the bowl at the same time.
- 2Add mustard, garlic and olive oil with and whisk together with a fork.
- 3Lightly spread mixture over both side of the salmon.
- 4Heat BBQ plate at medium to low temperature and lightly oil the plate.
- 5Cook until done turning once. I normally look at the change in colour at one end. When it's about half way through turn and when the same texture has gone the whole way through it's ready.
- 6Nice served with some vegetables that have been lightly grilled on the BBQ at the same time.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Cutlet With Olive and Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.5
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 137.5 mg
- Sodium 471.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 51.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard