Found this in the latest (Australian) BH&G mag....sound fantastic, I think I'll make them this weekend!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 150 g egg noodles
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 50 g snow peas, finely sliced
- 15 egg roll wraps, thawed
- peanut oil
- 1Combine salmon, noodles, spring onions, ginger and snow peas in a bowl.
- 2Lay out 1 spring roll wrapper, place 2 tbsp of filling a little in from one corner.
- 3Fold the corner over the filling.
- 4Brush the other corners with a little cold water, fold in sides, roll up firmly and press to seal.
- 5Repeat using other wrappers and filling.
- 6Heat oil in saucepan over medium high heat until a piece of spring roll wrapper dropped into it sizzles.
- 7Deep-fry the rolls, 3-4 at a time, for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Drain and serve immediately with sauce.
- 9To make sauce: place lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger into a small bowl, and stir until well combined.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon & Egg Noodle Spring Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1051 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.4
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 424.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: