Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this in the latest (Australian) BH&G mag....sound fantastic, I think I'll make them this weekend!
- Combine salmon, noodles, spring onions, ginger and snow peas in a bowl.
- Lay out 1 spring roll wrapper, place 2 tbsp of filling a little in from one corner.
- Fold the corner over the filling.
- Brush the other corners with a little cold water, fold in sides, roll up firmly and press to seal.
- Repeat using other wrappers and filling.
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium high heat until a piece of spring roll wrapper dropped into it sizzles.
- Deep-fry the rolls, 3-4 at a time, for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Drain and serve immediately with sauce.
- To make sauce: place lemon juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger into a small bowl, and stir until well combined.