This is one of those easy=peasey recipes you can do when you want an easy night! especially true is you have some leftover rice:)
- make up the chicken noodle soup, using only half the water.
- Fry the onion, diced, in the butter til limp.
- Stir in the curry powder, then the flour.
- Add the milk and the salmon and the soup.
- Cook, stirring until slightly thickened.
- Spread half the rice in a greased casserole dish,dot with half the chutney, cover with half the salmon mix.
- sprinkle over the cheese.
- bake in a moderate over until brown.
- I haven't given baking times, because you can make this in the morning, and reheat in the evening, obviously it would take longer, and the oven temp should be a little lower.