1/7 Photos of Salmon Mornay
This is one of those easy=peasey recipes you can do when you want an easy night! especially true is you have some leftover rice:)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1make up the chicken noodle soup, using only half the water.
- 2Fry the onion, diced, in the butter til limp.
- 3Stir in the curry powder, then the flour.
- 4Add the milk and the salmon and the soup.
- 5Cook, stirring until slightly thickened.
- 6Spread half the rice in a greased casserole dish,dot with half the chutney, cover with half the salmon mix.
- 8sprinkle over the cheese.
- 9bake in a moderate over until brown.
- 10I haven't given baking times, because you can make this in the morning, and reheat in the evening, obviously it would take longer, and the oven temp should be a little lower.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Mornay
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.3
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 90.0 mg
- Sodium 520.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: