1/2 Photos of Salmon Parmesan Cups
A recipe by Kiwi/Aussie Chef 'Huey'. For this recipe you need clean wine bottles to mould the cheese over. I think smoked salmon would be nice too. An Aussie tablespoon is 20ml.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, coarsely grated
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (heaped)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 celery, finely diced
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill (heaped)
- 1 smoked trout fillets, flaked or 1 smoked salmon fillet, if you prefer
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C.
- 2Spray baking sheets with oil and mound good tablespoons of parmesan on top, leaving space between. Cook in the oven for 3-5 minutes.
- 3When ready, remove with a palette knife (or fish slice) and lay over wine bottles.
- 4Mix together mayonnaise, mustard, spring onion, celery, lemon juice and dill. Taste for seasoning.
- 5Add flaked trout or salmon and gently mix.
- 6Then spoon tablespoons of the mixture on to parmesan cups. Garnish with dill sprigs and serve.
Browse Our Top Trout Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Parmesan Cups
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 520.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: