1/2 Photos of Salmon Parmesan Cups
A recipe by Kiwi/Aussie Chef 'Huey'. For this recipe you need clean wine bottles to mould the cheese over. I think smoked salmon would be nice too. An Aussie tablespoon is 20ml.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, coarsely grated
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (heaped)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 celery, finely diced
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill (heaped)
- 1 smoked trout fillets, flaked or 1 smoked salmon fillet, if you prefer
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C.
- 2Spray baking sheets with oil and mound good tablespoons of parmesan on top, leaving space between. Cook in the oven for 3-5 minutes.
- 3When ready, remove with a palette knife (or fish slice) and lay over wine bottles.
- 4Mix together mayonnaise, mustard, spring onion, celery, lemon juice and dill. Taste for seasoning.
- 5Add flaked trout or salmon and gently mix.
- 6Then spoon tablespoons of the mixture on to parmesan cups. Garnish with dill sprigs and serve.
Browse Our Top Trout Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Trout Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Parmesan Cups
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 520.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 14.1 g