1/1 Photo of Salmon Pate
Found a old box of recipe cards (70/80's era) and this one seems to be good and easy. Times are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat and then add flour and stir for a minute or two until combined.
- 2Remove pan from the heat and add milk and cream and stir until combines and then return to the heat.
- 3Stir with a wooden spoon until the sauce boils.
- 4Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- 5Remove from the heat and stir in the wine and season with the salt and pepper and then add the mustard and mix well.
- 6Sprinkle the gelatine over the water and when dissolved or softened add to the sauce and stir.
- 7Return the pan to the heat and stir for 4 minutes but DO NOT BOIL.
- 8Put the sauce in a mixer bowl and add the salmon and mix on medium speed until smooth.
- 9Put into serving bowl and cover and refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon Pate
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 34.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper