1/1 Photo of Salmon With a Creamy Lemon Mustard Sauce
An easy recipe. Great served with some simple steamed veges For a gluten-free meal- be sure to use gluten-free ingredients
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil and butter in a large frypan or skillet over a medium heat.
- 2Add the salmon and cook 3-4 minutes on each side, or until barely cooked through.
- 3Meanwhile, Mix the cornstarch and water to a paste, set aside.
- 4Using a small saucepan, bring the cream and the milk to the boil. Thicken with some or all of the cornstarch paste, whisking constantly. Stir in the lemon juice, finely grated zest, mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Serve the salmon drizzled with the lemon mustard sauce. Sprinkle with parsley to garnish.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon With a Creamy Lemon Mustard Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (445 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 680.9
- Calories from Fat 373
- Total Fat 41.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 219.3 mg
- Sodium 326.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 67.7 g