A nice herby new potato salad (like the name suggests).
Make and share this Salsa Verde Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 kg baby new potato, washed halved, skin on
- 1 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dill leaves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped basil leaves
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 lemon, grated rind and juice
- 2 tablespoons baby capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped baby dill pickles
- 1⁄2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water, for 12-15 minutes of until just tender. Drain well then transfer to a serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients together and season to taste.
- Add half the mayo mixture to the warm potatoes and set aside to cool.
- When you are ready to serve, add remaining mixture and toss to coat.