1/3 Photos of Salsa Verde Potato Salad
A nice herby new potato salad (like the name suggests).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 kg baby new potato, washed halved, skin on
- 1 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped dill leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped basil leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 lemon, grated rind and juice
- 2 tablespoons baby capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped baby dill pickles
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1Cook the potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling water, for 12-15 minutes of until just tender. Drain well then transfer to a serving bowl.
- 2Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix remaining ingredients together and season to taste.
- 3Add half the mayo mixture to the warm potatoes and set aside to cool.
- 4When you are ready to serve, add remaining mixture and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salsa Verde Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.3
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 413.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: