Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Deep fried, crispy bite sized pieces of chicken.
Make and share this Salt and Pepper Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- place in milk,
- combine salt, pepper and corn flour (use less salt and pepper if you don't like salty flavors, try reducing salt to 1 tablespoon.).
- heat oil in deep fryer.
- roll chicken pieces in salt and pepper mixture and deep fry in batches.
- drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve with whatever takes your fancy!