Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My niece slept over the other night, and while watching a movie, we decided to make a pizza. I was limited to ingredients I had in the fridge & freezer, and this is what we came up with..it was SO good!
- 1 pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 1 cup cheese, lowfat shredded
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 5 slices ham, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1⁄3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Spread sauce on pizza base, and scatter half of shredded cheese over the sauce.
- Drizzle egg over base.
- Arrange ham, tomato and olives evenly on the base. Sprinkle with feta cheese, and remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake at 180C for 30 minutes.