Sara 76's Note:
I make these omellette's for breakfast sometimes, but more often as an easy dinner. You can add any toppings you like, but this is my favourite way of having them. You will need to use a frying pan with a lid.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a small saucepan with ooil. Cook onion and bacon until onion is just tender. Remove from heat, set aside.
- 2Spray a medium frying pan with oil. Heat pan to medium heat.
- 3Beat egg whites until thick and white. Spread into heated pan. Place cover on pan while you prepare the egg yolks.
- 4Beat egg yolk, and pour over egg whites. Place cover back on pan, and cook 1 minute.
- 5Sprinkle the bacon, onion, tomatoes, basil, and cheese gently over the egg mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Place lid back on pan and cook until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- 7Fold omellette in half, using an eggflip, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sara's Best Ever Omelette!
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.8
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 719.7 mg
- Sodium 1400.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 46.6 g