1/1 Photo of Sara's Chilli Beef Burger
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Sara 76's Note:
This is my staple "throw together" burger. It is quick, simple, and cheap to make, and always a crowd pleaser!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the burger ingredients together. Set aside in the fridge for 1 hour.
- 2Form into 6 burgers, and grill until browned on each side, and cooked through.
- 3Split buns, and spread with butter.
- 4Arrange tomato slices on buns, and top with a slice of cheese.
- 5Place a hot burger on top of the cheese, and top with Spicy Red Sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sara's Chilli Beef Burger
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.6
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 124.3 mg
- Sodium 961.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 32.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Stove Top stuffing mix