Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
We love pizza, and this is one of our favourites!
Make and share this Sara's Hawaiian Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Spread sauce over pizza base.
- Mix cheese together in a small bowl, sprinkle a little on the sauce.
- Scatter evenly with the onion, ham, and pineapple.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 180C for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and base is cooked.
We like hawaiian pizza and this one is delish. The kids liked it a lot. It was a success. Thanks Sara :) Made for I Recommend tag game
My Husband and I loved this recipe !!! I made it as written except I used pineapple tidbits instead of crushed. It was very flavorful and delicious !! Thank you for the recipe.
Delightful and lots of gooey cheese. I used far more than 2 T of pizza sauce on a medium size crust of Pizza Dough Perfection and replaced the third cheese (tasty?) with more mozzarella. The onions highlighted the flavors for us. Next time I may add thin green peppers too. Made for ZWT7.