Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
This is my pumpin soup recipe! I hope you like it!
Make and share this Sara's Pumpkin Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium pumpkin, peeled & chopped
- 8 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 medium red chili pepper
- 1 large onion, peeled & chopped
- 1 large leek, trimmed and chopped
- 3 liters chicken stock
- 1 liter water
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons coriander
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 5 garlic cloves
- Place all ingredients nto a large soup pot.
- Bring to the boil, reduce heat to simmer.
- When vegetables are tender, blend with a stick blender until smooth.
- Serve with sour cream, and chives.
I was making a pumpkin soup for the first time and didnt exactly know what spices should i put.. had oregano and cayenne pepper in there, was missing something though! Thanks for the great tips Sara!