An easy to make Peanut Satay sauce
Make and share this Satay Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 6 chicken thigh fillets
- 125 ml crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- Mix all the ingredients together and place in a plastic bag, allowing to marinate overnight.
- BBQ each side flipping after 3 minutes and remarinating in between.
- Boil the left over marinade on a medium simmer until thick.