A nice strong sauce that goes well with barbecued lamb cutlets.
Make and share this Sauce for BBQ Lamb Cutlets recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a saucepan and saute onion and garlic until soft.
- Add tomato paste, worcestershire, vinegar, rosemary, pepper and sugar.
- Bring to boil over medium heat stirring often.
- Mix chicken stock and cornflour then add to saucepan.
- Simmer for around 15 minutes until sauce has thickened.
- Remove from heat and allow to sit 5-10 minutes before serving over top of lamb.