1/2 Photos of Sauce for BBQ Lamb Cutlets
Peter J's Note:
A nice strong sauce that goes well with barbecued lamb cutlets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a saucepan and saute onion and garlic until soft.
- 2Add tomato paste, worcestershire, vinegar, rosemary, pepper and sugar.
- 3Bring to boil over medium heat stirring often.
- 4Mix chicken stock and cornflour then add to saucepan.
- 5Simmer for around 15 minutes until sauce has thickened.
- 6Remove from heat and allow to sit 5-10 minutes before serving over top of lamb.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauce for BBQ Lamb Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.7
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 353.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g