1/2 Photos of Sauce for BBQ Lamb Cutlets
Peter J's Note:
A nice strong sauce that goes well with barbecued lamb cutlets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a saucepan and saute onion and garlic until soft.
- 2Add tomato paste, worcestershire, vinegar, rosemary, pepper and sugar.
- 3Bring to boil over medium heat stirring often.
- 4Mix chicken stock and cornflour then add to saucepan.
- 5Simmer for around 15 minutes until sauce has thickened.
- 6Remove from heat and allow to sit 5-10 minutes before serving over top of lamb.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sauce for BBQ Lamb Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.7
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 353.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g