SFI Tip: Chicken, pork or chorizo sausages would all be suitable in this recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add sausages. Cook, turning often, for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Slice sausages.
- 2Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic and capsicum. Cook for 3 minutes or until soft. Add tomato passata and 4 cups cold water. Bring to the boil.
- 3Add risoni and cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until risoni is just tender. Add oregano and season with salt and pepper. Stir sausages through warm risoni. Cover to keep warm.
- 4Toss rocket, parmesan and remaining 1 tablespoon oil together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon risoni mixture into bowls. Top with rocket salad and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Risoni
Serving Size: 1 (524 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 989.5
- Calories from Fat 353
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 2428.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 118.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 41.8 g