1/1 Photo of Savoury Scrambled Eggs
This is a gorgeous version of the traditional Scrambled Eggs that we love in our house. Sunday mornings under the patio with lots of juice, coffee, hot buttered toast and our eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large frypan over medium heat, saute onion and bacon until soft.
- 2Add tomato and mushrooms, and cook, stirring a further 2 minutes.
- 3Add herbs and stir through.
- 4crack eggs into a jug and whisk until just combined, add to frypan with other ingredients.
- 5Let eggs rest for 30 seconds, then scrape bottom of pan, lifting eggs. This forms the egg mix into curds. Continue doing this until the eggs are firm and cooked to your liking.
- 6Serve with hot buttered toast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savoury Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.3
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 376.0 mg
- Sodium 196.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 14.7 g