Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a gorgeous version of the traditional Scrambled Eggs that we love in our house. Sunday mornings under the patio with lots of juice, coffee, hot buttered toast and our eggs.
- In a large frypan over medium heat, saute onion and bacon until soft.
- Add tomato and mushrooms, and cook, stirring a further 2 minutes.
- Add herbs and stir through.
- crack eggs into a jug and whisk until just combined, add to frypan with other ingredients.
- Let eggs rest for 30 seconds, then scrape bottom of pan, lifting eggs. This forms the egg mix into curds. Continue doing this until the eggs are firm and cooked to your liking.
- Serve with hot buttered toast.
Nice scramble. I love breakfast foods anytime of the day and especially like my eggs where you can add different things together rather than serve them separately. The herbs made these especially tasty. Thanks for sharing. Made for What's on the Menu tag.
Be buggered if I would wait to a Sunday to have this delicious scrambled eggs - it is a chilly morning which I felt as I quickly stepped outside to grab some fresh herbs (basil, oregano and parsley) which really lifted the taste of these eggs. I scaled it back for 1 and thoroughly enjoyed with a slice of buttery toasted wholemeal/wholegrain bread for a wonderfully filling breakfast to start out the day as I sat at the meals table with the warm winter sun coming through the glass door and warming my back ahh heaven. Thank you Dee-licious!, made for All You Can Cook Buffet - Special Event.
Yum Yum, just like an omelette scramble, loved the touch of italian herbs, this was a great Friday night dinner, quick & easy, thanks for posting! Made for Adopt a Joey, ANZ Forum 2008.