This is a gorgeous version of the traditional Scrambled Eggs that we love in our house. Sunday mornings under the patio with lots of juice, coffee, hot buttered toast and our eggs.
- In a large frypan over medium heat, saute onion and bacon until soft.
- Add tomato and mushrooms, and cook, stirring a further 2 minutes.
- Add herbs and stir through.
- crack eggs into a jug and whisk until just combined, add to frypan with other ingredients.
- Let eggs rest for 30 seconds, then scrape bottom of pan, lifting eggs. This forms the egg mix into curds. Continue doing this until the eggs are firm and cooked to your liking.
- Serve with hot buttered toast.