1/1 Photo of Scalloped Potato With French Onion Base
This beautiful tasting potato bake will be a winner with your family, friends or guests! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thinly scallop the potatoes.
- 2Par boil potatoes for approximately 5 minutes just to soften them a tiny bit.
- 3Heat oven to approximately 200 degrees.
- 4Grease the bottom and sides of an oven friendly dish with a small amount of butter.
- 5Layer the bottom of the dish with a layer of sliced potato, lightly sprinkle over some of the french onion soup mix and pour some cream over the top. Repeat this step for each layer.
- 6Cover with foil and bake for approximately 60 minutes. Remove the foil approximately 40 minutes into the cooking cycle so the top can brown.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Potato With French Onion Base
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.5
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.9 mg
- Sodium 792.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g