This beautiful tasting potato bake will be a winner with your family, friends or guests! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
- Thinly scallop the potatoes.
- Par boil potatoes for approximately 5 minutes just to soften them a tiny bit.
- Heat oven to approximately 200 degrees.
- Grease the bottom and sides of an oven friendly dish with a small amount of butter.
- Layer the bottom of the dish with a layer of sliced potato, lightly sprinkle over some of the french onion soup mix and pour some cream over the top. Repeat this step for each layer.
- Cover with foil and bake for approximately 60 minutes. Remove the foil approximately 40 minutes into the cooking cycle so the top can brown.