1/4 Photos of Scallops & Mushrooms in Sour Cream
Served on a bed of rice and or accompanied with a salad, this is a great quick and easy recipe for any scallop lover. Do not overcook the scallops as they will become too tough. If you prefer the sauce thicker, make a paste of cornflour and water and use at the end of the recipe to thicken the sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the mushrooms and shallots, saute for 2-3 minutes.
- 2Season and add the scallops, sour cream, curry powder and lemon juice.
- 3Cook for a further 2 minutes and thicken with cornflour is desired.
- 4Note~ If you prefer the sauce thicker, make a paste of cornflour and water and use at the end of the recipe to thicken the sauce.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scallops & Mushrooms in Sour Cream
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.8
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 86.3 mg
- Sodium 822.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 25.2 g